According to http://buzzfeed.com
It all started back in February of 2015, A online petition was created to have the queen of cumbia Selena Quintanilla Perez honored with her make up line nearly 20 years after her passing. Then fast forward to July 2015, Mac answered the petition and announce that the Selena Mac make-up was coming soon. It’s because of her fans the legacy of the beloved singer has grown larger than any other celebrities passing. Just last month Selena was brought to life thru wax at Madame Tussauds and now this week her Mac Make up line was dropped with details of what is to come. Mac cosmetics stayed loyal to Selena’s sister Suzette who guided the make up line reflecting everything about her late sister.
I know this line of make up has you feeling….
Start saving your money cause Selena Mac Makeup is available next month according to Mac Cosmetics
Selena’s sister Suzette took to instagram inviting everyone out to the biggest release in Mac history.
And here it is
According to Buzzfeed here are the prices for the make up line.
1. Amor Prohibido lipstick, $18
2. Como La Flor lipstick, $18
3. Dreaming Of You lipstick, $18
4. Is It The Beat eyeshadow, $17
5. Fotos y Recuerdos eyeshadow, $17
6. No Me Queda Mas eyeshadow, $17
7. Selena eyeshadow, $17
8. Missing My Baby eyeshadow, $17
9. Ven Conmigo (pink) and Blunt (golden brown) blush and bronzer, $29
10. Boot Black liquid eyeliner, $21
11. Optimum Black mascara, $18
12. Powder/blush brush, $35
13. Bidi Bidi Bom Bom lip gloss, $17
Save your money and pack your bags for an epic event to honor the queen of cumbia the iconic Selena Quintanilla Perez in Corpus Christi.