THEIR KID’S NAME
18% OF PARENTS SAY THEY REGRET THEIR KID’S NAME:
Here are the reasons why:
1. The name was too trendy so too many other kids have it.
2. Quote, “It just doesn’t feel right.”
3. They never liked it in the first place, but they were pressured into picking it.
4. It doesn’t suit their kid.
5. It’s not distinctive enough.
6. There are spelling or pronunciation issues with it.
7. They don’t like the shortened version that their kid wound up being called.
8. There’s been a change in public perception of it since they picked it . . . like all those parents who named their daughters “Isis.”
9. A celebrity wound up using the name for THEIR kid.
This will get you too, 6% of parents actually changed their kid’s name.