It’s that time of the year!
Whether you head to the stores or hit them online, it’s time to save on BACK-TO-SCHOOL items!
For Houston families, the Tax-Free Weekend will begin, August 8-10.
Eligible goods that shoppers will not have to pay sales tax include: most clothing, footwear, school supplies and backpacks. Items must be individually priced at $100 dollars or less.
For your shopping convenience, many stores and malls are extending their business hours.
The Texas State Government says subject to some criteria, “all sales of qualifying items made during the holiday period qualify for the exemption, including items sold online, or by telephone or mail.”
CLICK HERE for a COMPLETE LIST OF QUALIFYING ITEMS
Latest HOT Stories:
- Journey and Def Leppard Announce Tour Including Houston Stop
- Get BON JOVI Tickets Before They Go On Sale With Spot Promo Code!
- BREAKING: Houston Closures Announced For Wednesday Due To Weather
- BREAKING: School Closings Due To Winter Weather Announced
- Cranberries Singer Dolores O’Riordan Dead At The Age Of 46