Well, according to Cubana Cameron Diaz…yes! She recently spoke with reporters during the premiere of her latest film, The Other Woman and admitted to not wearing deodorant for the last 20 years!
She says, “It’s really bad for you. You’re stinky, because you use antiperspirant,” she continued. “It keeps all the stink in.” Cameron even said that is also applies to men, “Let it go and just trim your armpit hair, so it doesn’t hold onto the scent.”
Men. Wait. Please don’t do it…not just yet. Let’s talk about it first! ha!
Ok. I’m not gonna lie. I have gone a day or so without deodorant and I actually didn’t have a problem. Now would I go 20 years? Not likely. Although I’m not a big workout person, I do sweat and I just wouldn’t feel as fresh without it on. Sorry Cameron mamita, you’re on your own with this one lol
Latest HOT Stories:
- BREAKING: Houston Closures Announced For Wednesday Due To Weather
- BREAKING: School Closings Due To Winter Weather Announced
- Cranberries Singer Dolores O’Riordan Dead At The Age Of 46
- Bon Jovi Announces 2018 Spring Tour With A Houston Date
- Win Tickets To Super Bowl XLII In Minnesota & To See Dave Matthews Band At The Night Before!